This could be the perfect time to set a goal and get moving in the fresh air!
We just received the exciting news that this year’s race will be held in-person in Falmouth with a reduced field size, but that ALL runners for non-profits are guaranteed the option to run in person. Runners will also have the choice to participate virtually. Virtual participants will have one week to complete the 7 miles, at home, at their own pace. Whatever race format you choose, you can make your miles count for the families and providers caring for children with serious illness.
Team CPN runners will receive:
- Race entry fee covered by CPN (Charity bibs only)
- Personalized fundraising page, along with fundraising support and guidance
- Team CPN race day t-shirt
- Inspirational materials about the families and providers we serve to help you inspire your friends to donate.
- Chance to win prizes through Falmouth Road Race, Inc’s incentive program.
- Race packet (bib, event mug, bag) mailed to runners
- Finisher packet (race sticker and other sponsor add-ons) mailed to runners
- Invitation to CPN race event and celebration. Details TBD
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply to be on the team complete the below application.
Not Interested in Running. Support our Team with a DONATION.