Tell your #CourageousStory on CPN’s Feature Family Pages
We believe everyone has a story to tell and that those following a path similar to yours will benefit from the insights you share through your story. We also know that that providers are better able to meet families where they are and with what they need when they hear and learn from the family story. CPN’s Featured Family pages are an opportunity to share your #CourageousStory.
Each month we introduce our network to a new family on our Featured Family pages. We ask Featured Families to contribute the following:
- A blog on a specific aspect of your journey that is no more 1500 words. In thinking about your #CourageousStory we encourage you to look beyond the simple telling of events and go deeper, sharing wisdom that will help others. You might consider the following questions:
- Was there a challenging decision you faced?
- Was there a time that emotion overwhelmed you? How did you conquer it?
- What matters most to you each day as you care for your child? Or now that you have lost them?
- Have you experienced something that you wish another parent had shared with you?
- A short bio of no more than 500 words. Tell us some of the basics about your family.
- A piece of advice for other parents stated in 1-3 sentences. Think about the questions:
- What matters most to you?
- What have you learned during your journey?
- What gives you purpose?
- Four to Five photos of your child and family.
If you would like to be considered as a featured family please email firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our staff would be happy to get to know you, your child, and your family and help guide you as you tell your story.