- Understand that grief is an individual process; no two people experience it the same way.
- Appreciate that grief is ongoing. It does not have a timeline.
- Recognize that seeking support for your grief whether from professionals, friends, a spouse or other parents is important.
- Recognize how the loss of a child shifts your identity as a parent.
- Begin exploring the concept of personal transformation from grief.
Your feedback matters!
We’re conducting a survey this month with parents and caregivers, and we’d love to hear from you. How have you used CPN? What do you find valuable? How can we improve?
As our way of saying thanks, all who finish the survey will receive a $10 Starbucks e-gift card.
If you haven’t already taken the survey, please do so by clicking the link below:https://app.keysurvey.com/f/41646400/6a39/